Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Beware of cute 90 year old females

The cutest 90 year old female came in to the clinic today for a regular appointment.  Little did I know about her and her cane. As I ran to the front desk to make sure she got her medications, I tripped over her cane sticking out in the hallway.  After catching myself from falling face forward into the ground, I glanced up to see who this fool was with their cane out in the hallway.  It was the cute 90 year old patient I just saw..she immediately responded with, "oh!  was that me??  Maybe I shouldn't be sticking my cane out in the hallway killing people..."  She was no longer cute, she was adorable and I couldn't stop laughing at this little old 90 year old lady getting so much amusement from tripping people with her cane.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant blog, thank you very much. It seems very well written and I have taken my time to read it thoroughly.

    Goljan Rapid Review Pathology

    ReplyDelete