Sunday, November 8, 2009

I've learned that if I can't say something nice, then I shouldn't say it at all.

I don't think anyone likes to hear a person being negative. This reminds me of a part in the movie, Hitch, where Allegra and Albert are at a party together and start a conversation with two other Manhattans. They start the conversation with, "Did you try that restaurant on so and so street? ... Disgusting." "Did you see the new museum on so and so street? ...Disgusting." All that negativity never makes a person feel good unless they're talking about your competition.

Anyway, I need to start thinking about what comes out of my big fat mouth and retarded brain sometimes before I get myself on someone's bad side. I don't wanna be that "Disgusting" person!

Is there a such thing as "Say something nice" day?

No comments:

Post a Comment